TRUCKER HUSS WEBINAR: ERISA Claims & Procedures — Mastering the Full and Fair Review
DATE: Thursday, November 14, 2019
TIME: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
Join an ERISA litigator, a qualified plan attorney, and a health and welfare plan attorney for a discussion about how to best navigate the ERISA claims and appeals process.
• Best practices to help avoid common mistakes in the claims and appeals process
• What to do when you are expecting benefits claim litigation
• Responding to document requests and the fiduciary exception to the attorney-client privilege
• Plan design considerations to protect fiduciaries from liability
• Court decisions that impact claims and appeals
MCLE Credit: This program is eligible for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit. Please contact Joe Harrison at email@example.com to receive a CLE certificate of completion.