Trucker Huss, APC is pleased to announce that Director Marc Fosse will present at The Bar Association of San Francisco (BASF) Tax Section’s seminar entitled “What Employers Need to Know About the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” to be held on August 28, 2018 from 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm at the BASF Conference Center.
Seminar topics will include:
- TCJA Limits on Employer Deductions for Expenses Relating to Entertainment, Meals, Eating Facilities and Qualified Transportation Benefits
- Employer Credit for Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Excessive Compensation of Non-Profit Covered Employees Subject to a 21% Tax Penalty
- Application of UBIT to Certain Fringe Benefits Provided by Non-Profits
- Changes to Employee Achievement and Length-of-Service Awards
Marc Fosse has been providing practical solutions for clients on matters relating to all aspects of employee benefits for nearly two decades. His current focus is primarily on tax, securities, corporate and accounting issues related to executive and equity compensation arrangements.