TRUCKER HUSS WEBINAR:
DATE: Thursday, September 12, 2019
TIME: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Employment agreements vary from simple offer letters to complex executive employment agreements which incorporate multiple plans and attachments. This presentation breaks down the components of an executive employment agreement, reviewing the purpose of each component, as well as best practices and tax-traps for the unwary.
- at-will vs term contracts;
- definitions of “cause” and “good reason”;
- severance benefits and post-termination healthcare continuation;
- provisions every employment agreement should contain;
- restrictive covenants; and
MCLE Credit: This program is eligible for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit. Please contact Joe Harrison at email@example.com to receive a CLE certificate of completion.