PRESENTED BY MARY POWELL AND ERIC SCHILLINGER
DATE: Wednesday, January 11, 2017
TIME: 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM PST
• Brief overview of major ACA provisions that affect employer-sponsored health plans
• Basic structure of the entities which control various aspects of ACA – Congress, Government Agencies, President
• GOP replacement proposals
• Legislative obstacles (such as filibuster) to complete repeal and replacement plans
• How the Executive Branch could modify or undermine ACA
MCLE Credit: This program is eligible for Legal MCLE credit. Contact Joe Harrison at email@example.com to request credit.
Confirmation: After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.