Service Provider CounselingPrinter Friendly (PDF)
Trucker Huss serves as ongoing legal counsel and technical advisor for many third party administrators, recordkeepers, actuaries, banks and trust companies, investment providers, consultants, and other service providers to employee benefit plans.
We understand their business goals and challenges in the complex and quickly evolving field of employee benefits and we help them operate their business from both a competitive as well as a regulatory basis. Given our extensive experience with advising plan sponsors, we are uniquely qualified to provide practical and valuable legal and business advice to plan service providers.
Some of the legal services we provide to third party administrators and other service provider clients include:
- Answering technical and regulatory questions to help them better serve their clients
- Preparing engagement agreements with their clients
- Reviewing administrative forms and other compliance matters
- Drafting and reviewing contractual agreements with other service providers and business entities
- Defending against claims
- Providing advice on whether and how to market services and products
For more information regarding this area of the Firm’s practice, please contact Brad Huss.